Since our childhood we are taught about National Game, National Flag, National Bird, National Flower and National Animal. Yes Our National Animal is TIGER. But unfortunately and careless attitude of everyone had created a big problem for this species. Due to poaching only few hundred tigers remained in the country. Last Year Prime Minister himself intervene after media news that now no tiger is present in famous sanctuary 'Sariska'. But now it seems to be a old story and news whose everyone has forgotten. Some important questions are
1. Latest status about tigers in Sariska?
2. How many peoples who done poaching/illegal trade of Tiger skin/bones/etc. sent behind bars?
3. What is the total progress regarding rehabilitation of Tigers?
4. Is there any increase in numbers of Tigers.
5. How much funds used for Tigers conservation.
To save this endangered species break your silence, show your support, talk about it, blog to save them and again force the government to review the progress.
Log on to http://www.saveourtiger.com to show your support.
For More information about tigers :